Norma Anne is the humble princess of her own domain. I own my own mistakes, all artwork is copyright NAChattin.com ® unless otherwise noted.
$25.00 General Admission includes:
- generous crop space—5’ by 3’
- drinks and snacks all day
- loading/unloading assistance
- free make ‘n takes and mini classes
Lunch and dinner are available for additional $5.00 each.
- Non-perishable foods (C.R.O.S. food pantry)
- Travel size toiletries (homeless)
- Door prizes ($5.00 or less in value)
- Auction prizes ($15 or more in value)
- Loose Change (change for a change housing program)
- Cash via PayPal link above
Receipts are available as charitable donations for most items.
100% of all proceeds benefit the mission and ministry of First Christian Church WPB including programs providing housing and assistance to homeless and needy FAMILIES in our area, Abby's Angels, Adopt-a-Family, C.R.O.S. and disaster relief across the world.
**Scrap spots and vendor tables are not reserved until payment has been received.
Vendor tables are available first to individuals selling scrapbook and stamp items. Vendor tables are not reserved until the $15.00 fee is paid.
Vendors--If you also wish to scrap you will need to pay scrap fee and then pay vendor fee separately. Thanks!
- Take 95 to Okeechobee Blvd. (EXIT 70)
- Turn (west) on Okeechobee.
- Turn right (north) onto Congress Rd. at the Roger Dean car dealership. (Big Flag there)
- Drive .5 miles and look for Church on left just before the incline over 95.
- Church is on the corner of South Congress and Chillingsworth.
Lots of room with great atmosphere.
Special Note: Most GPS systems get our address wrong, Please review these directions if you have not visited us before.
Double click here to add text.
Our next event is April 2019.
Registration will open soon.